Tuesday 20 October 2009

About time too.

When looking at my blog history I am ashamed to see that I have attempted to maintain this blog a grand total of 7 times and completely failed. Now that it has been made a course requirement to create and maintain a blog I felt it was about time to start a fresh, delete all my old posts -13 in total- and post my articles and anything else I think is interesting. Since coming to Bournemouth to study Journalism I have already had so many great experiences and met loads of interesting and exciting people. Moving away from home was always going to be a challenge but I definitely feel I've picked the right place to live.

So, to kick off my new blog I'm going to big up an amazing artist who's work I studied for AS Art. Her work is quite graphic but really intriguing! Her name is Jenny Saville - check her work out, it's well worth a look. I copied some of her work to meet the AS criteria here is the result!


No comments:

Post a Comment