Tuesday 20 October 2009

Time.


I think most people know how it feels to be under pressure and understand the feeling that they have the world on their shoulders when facing the smallest assignment or problem. However, the one good thing about being pressurised at least some of the time, I think is that it makes us aware of how little time we actually have to spend worrying about life, the world and everything. I've recently become incredibly aware that I have spent my whole life worrying that I’m not going to achieve what I want. So I have decided that if I really want it, I have to go for it before it’s too late. That’s why I’m where I am now. To live my life the way I really want to. Getting onto Bournemouth’s Journalism course has given me the boost of confidence I really needed. I know so many people that have gone to University still not sure of what they really want to do in life purely because they have never felt that deciding their future is that urgent and I have made a promise to myself never to be that person. I know what I want and I’m not going to give up without a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment